Q: “Are You Accepting New Students?”
A: “YES!!! Through September 2014.”
- From your personal computer, tablet or smart phone, you can:
1. View our schedule of classes.
2. Find pertinent details about your class choice.
3. Register and pay for class online.
4. Complete a short Student Info Card.
5. Order your class uniforms.Once these steps are complete, you will never have to do any paperwork again.
- Because all paperwork is done online (see above), there is absolutely NO administrative tasks to do in class.
This gives you 100% instructional time at EVERY rehearsal!
- Kumu’s teaching style is fun, creative, challenging and clear.
Yes, Kumu will work you hard.
Yes, Kumu will keep stretching you.
Yes, Kumu will expect growth from you.
But you will be laughing along the way the whole time. Come to class and you’ll see…
- As you well know, it can cost a “pretty penny” to learn hula.
But, because hula classes are held on the 2nd floor of the new Hale Wai Vista Community Center (a non-profit organization) and not at a pricey studio, the students of Ke Ali’i O Ka Malu receive HUGE savings because of less overhead.
To view our current fee schedule, submit your information in the box located at the top right corner of this page.
- Upon completing our 4-Step Registration process, you will receive an email with your personalized login to the Members Area section of the website.
In the Members Area, you can view short video tutorials of what is being taught in class weekly so you can pa’a (perfect) at home what you are learning in class. If you ever miss a class, you’ll be able to catch up easily without worry!
Students can also read weekly announcements, contact us for help on any hula matter, order class uniforms, print out song words, download audio files of music, and more.
This officially makes Ke Ali’i O Ka Malu a sustainable and “paperless” hālau!
USERNAME=guest / PASSWORD=guest
NOTE: This Guest Account displays limited content only.